Over on my teaching blog I’ve been working on putting together resource materials to go along with teaching the Waldorf Fifth Grade Curriculum. I’ve put together a couple of nice packets of good information that teachers and homeschoolers alike might find useful.
Grade Five Basics includes all of the most basic information for teaching the Waldorf fifth grade curriculum.
- The Upper Grades Morning Verse
- A Grade Five Sample block Rotation
- A Grade Five Sample Weekly Schedule
- A Grade Five Sample Main Lesson Rhythm
- A Grade Five Curriculum Overview
- A Main Lesson Book Liner — to help keep main lesson bookwork straight
My Grade Five Botany Main Lesson Curriculum Guide gives a complete framework for helping teachers create their own inspired Botany Main Lesson blocks.
- Main Lesson 101 guide
- Dictation Guide
- Block Summary
- Primary Resources with Reviews
- Day-by-Day New Content Outline
- Samples of Student Main Lesson Book Pages
- Daily Dictations
- Class Reader Suggestion with Study Questions
- Sample Homework
- Ideas for Special Projects
- Main Lesson Book Evaluation Form Sample
Both of these downloads are available for a very affordable purchase price. Just $8 for the Basics pack and $20 for the Curriculum Guide. A free sample of the curriculum guide is also available if you just want to try it out.
I’ve also got lots of other information over on my teaching blog. Keep an eye over there, too.